Friday, February 1, 2013

Fall Pictures

The fall of the year brought invitations to fun parties and dinners, beach trips, and a flower job for a friend at church. I couldn't resist another chance to make the paper bag broomsticks so I shared those with the hostesses for a pregame bonfire at a lovely home in the "Beehive Neighborhood" in Auburn.
I found a small farmer's market in Opelika that supplied me with my fill of small pumpkins that were used for my fall table at home.
 
Jay and I were super fortunate to take two late beach trips. The first was with my family and we had a glorious time in Sea Grove. The girls took sometime together in Seaside one morning and made a stop for a beach side treat- a Lobster Roll and a little bubbly.
 
Fall flower combinations are endless, but I was able to find these beautiful stems to create an arrangement for a friend.
 
 
My family is made up of some of the best cooks I know. Not to mention, they taught me and inspired me how to make and do so many things. I had to snap a shot of my plate from Thanksgiving. The table was surrounded by such wonderful people. The food was fantastic and so colorful. I am so thankful to be a part of that family!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment