Friday, June 21, 2013

Spring is Here and the Parties Begin

A sweet friend of mine asked me to cater a brunch for a group of very special people. I chose a bright pink, orange, and yellow color scheme after finding some super cute Mara Mi napkins which gave me the opportunity to incorporate my favorite flower, the daffodil.
The menu included most of my favorite brunch foods:
Spinach and Strawberry Salad with my Grandmother's Vinaigrette, Grape Salad, Brie En Crute, Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches, a couple of flavors of Mini Muffins, and Bacon Cheddar Quiche. Dessert was a fantastic cupcake bar with Strawberry Cupcakes, Carrot Cupcakes, and Dark Chocolate Cupcakes. To gild the lily just a little more I also served Ghirardelli Brownie Bites, and Glazed Lemon Cookies with a side of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment